One To One Private Yoga Classes – “Tools You Will Have for a Lifetime”
While a group yoga class has amazing benefits, with the shared energy and support of practicing together, there isn’t much time to work closely with each student. Working one to one, the class can be specifically tailored to your needs and your body. These sessions can be foundational, restorative, therapeutic or more challenging if you like. Whether you are looking to work on a particular posture, gain some therapeutic benefits or just spend some time grasping the basics, each one to one session is as unique as you are. Specific modifications can be provided for a physical limitation which you can then apply in your own practice and any group settings.
Book a Private Class for a Variety of Intentions and Benefits
- Grasping the basics of yoga (8+ sessions recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring a practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues such as insomnia or low back pain.
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- To help you advance your practice, progress at an ideal pace for you
- Be supported to develop your own home practice, at a time convenient for you
- To learn in the comfort of your own home (with required space) or at a yoga studio if preferred
- Deepening meditation practice and breathing techniques (pranayama)
- Diving into postures, whether you need special attention to master a challenging pose or perfect form in a fundamental pose.
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga.
How to Book a Consultation or 1:1 Personal Session?
To find out more information and to book a free consultation, please email: email@example.com